Bitching About The Usual Stuff! - Sports Latest

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Bitching About The Usual Stuff!

  1. yung mango: Scooter Sundays man
  2. CHASE BANDZ: minicamp monday add on would be lit
  3. BRUCExLEE25: how about flat bar fridays , mini ramp monday , skate reviwes etc add the shit talk with advice on the tricks and what not ! haha love the vids man ! (just advice)
  4. JiggedyJam SB ­: I think you're forgetting that 99% of your fanbase is too shitty to not have you humiliate them.
  5. Smokey the man: Yes pls
  6. Texas Bum: manny tricks are so frustrating...
  7. Congreskate: I feel Special!
  8. NinjaLifestyle: Interesting...
  9. AsianTryHard: do scooter videos plzzz they are funny AF
  10. Yo Jimbo: Do a throwback Thursdays series and get your boy who does all of the gleaming the cube style tricks to teach you some stuff on one of the fish shaped old school boards
  11. T Daddy: It'd be cool if you did it every other week. So the vaginas (the viewers) one Friday then the next Friday a normal flat bar Friday from you.
  12. Egg Head: i would send you some flatbar tricks if i could do anything else then a fs board
  13. ligers: cooking with ninja hamburgers
  14. Russell Jensen: Sounds great ninja
  15. Niezix N: Its actually a great idea i suport it!
  16. RickySanchez77: Lol I always love it when u make videos like this, it fuckin brightens my day and not in a Gay way lol
  17. Vinnie Ramsay: Freestyle Friday- there are a bajillion freestyle tricks so their wouldn't be any repetitive tricks.
  18. Zachary Woltman: YESSSSS!!!!! do it ninja plz
  19. stiff little fingers: Fb fridays w a drone
  20. Samuel Stidhan: Nah i was trollin but it did happen and honestly myself i dont give a fucc if NINJAS neighbors know him. It was a you tube comment just to see what this crazy fool would say so take yo fuccing cape off. SORRRY
  21. V1onetrooper66 *: Make the series
  22. Benny46drift: Cracks me the fuck up EVERYTIME
  23. Clifton Wink: Thumbs up for the Gleaming the Cube reference
  24. Logan Warman: No
  25. cameron day: ninja you gotta realize your weak viewers are the ones commenting the majority just watch and dont say shit
  26. Sooper Speedy: Holy shit, I haven't watched one of your vids in a while. This shits fucking funny
  27. Jay NZ: Bro that's a sick idea
  28. Jack Docherty: Wow you said retarded, I'm so offended you bigot, UNSUBBED
  29. KevinDavid: Great idea I'll be getting my submission ready this weekend!
  30. The Sagittal Crest: nah nah nah, here we go: Mini-ramp Mondays (thrash that dirty old cardboard) Talk To Us Tuesdays (set-ups, sage advice, shit talking, whatevs) What the fuck!? Wendsdays (you'll figure it out) Throw-away Thursdays (all the B-sides, party clips, weird shit that fits nowhere else) FINALLY Fridays (long-ass trick battles) SORRRRRRRRY Saturdays (all the week's best slams) Sponsor-me Sundays (praise the goddamn lord a day of rest)
  31. Seth De Los Santos !: I like it
  32. Kendall Lee: I enjoy your video reviews, but I definitely want to continue see your skating on your channel.
  33. Adrian Benfield: +NinjaLifestyle hire that guy lol
  34. Nate: You could always name a trick, probably a technical one on a friday, and give people a week until next friday to send you a video of them trying that trick on a rail, and share the results. Maybe name a couple of technical tricks. So you can have a longer video.
  35. Mark Yoshida: Please more day in the life!
  36. Aidan Chan: no
  37. g00dskid: her ghosts in the fog
  38. Rich Ramirez: bitcy bitch
  39. Blue Division: I second that. I'd love more Cooking with ninja.
  40. Robert Campbell: I'd watch. I'm not good enough to send in a trick but I'd watch.
  41. Isaiah Paget: Great idea
  42. Thrasher Jesus: ninja is funny when he roasts people
  43. EndlessSkating: Ya a Ollie for 2 days
  44. aidan flynn: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why wont people come and skate with me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  45. Keenan Herlihy: hubba humpdays? for Wednesdays
  46. Ryan Hemshrot: I think it sounds like a good idea ! I might be interested in filming a video for you . Probably with some homies ! I have a round rail and flat bar plus my local skate park is mostly transition . Let me know if you would be interested ninja ?!
  47. Ben Frazer: I like that t-shirt
  48. Kenta Kurosawa: Great idea I would definitely watch and crease my ass off as usual
  49. D_BudSnail: ill send shit but im bad
  50. Haley Isaak: i think the video reviews with flatbar friday, etc is a solid idea
  51. Jacob G.: +NinjaLifestyle were you really talking to a kid named quinten on a live stream, hes my friend and he told me about it but i dont believe him
  52. Dan Knaggs: *rreretretaretarretardretarderetarded
  53. frosty474: Day in the life + more sponsor reviews please :D Ninja u the man dude
  54. Benny46drift: I've watched the start of this over and over... Still makes me shit my pants
  55. Gage Cain: +NinjaLifestyle ..also you could do flatground fridays.
  56. JoshRayVideos: I'm down
  57. Matthew Hatton: I think that's an awesome idea, I wanna see how talented your viewers are seeing as how most of them don't know a nose from a tail. I'm stoked for the idea though!
  58. MackStar TV: Colab with me Im famous
  59. Noah White: I love these rant videos
  60. carl kuzminski: I think trick tip Tuesday should make a come back
  61. wyleFTW: Dude trashing scooters is how he gets big paychecks when his other shit bombs. Look at his most viewed videos, if anything the scooter videos are what helps boost his channel.
  62. TheNewCards101: Aye ninja u vids are dope i hope we can see more reviews
  63. Haley Isaak: sponsor reviews are my favorite
  64. connor meadows: Your a bitch
  65. Dan Knaggs: I'm rrereereetreetareetarreetardreetardereetarded
  66. Eddie Ledesma: you definitely had a cold one before making this video
  67. Ben: nice
  68. 321berber: FIRST!!°
  69. Rojhelat Taimes: you are a son of bicth
  70. Miks: Day in the life like back in the day. Sports authority helmets.
  71. jack penner: I love this idea
  72. NinjaLifestyle: I make scoot videos when $ gets low LMFAO
  73. Life Of Mike Van: flat box friday i could that! not so good on a rail
  74. Reality Reptiles: Seriously fuck the weather/heat here in Vegas.
  75. Justin Cruz: Do a review of sls and shit
  76. Ispeakthatruth187: And chill with the hate on your channel so much man, your entertaining but honestly you sitting there sayin 92% of your subscribers are fucking retarded is gonna lose you subs. Do more vids with Ritchie, vids with you and him are pretty cool, cause it looks like you two go out there and skate and have fun which is what skating should be all about. And encourage Ritchie more, one of the vids I actually liked was when y'all were skatin with Andy schrock and Andy was encouraging him and you were just talkin shit to him the whole time, have fun man encourage people to live and skate and have fun with it, not put them down
  77. Im lightszys: Faggoy
  78. Jonathan David Oeur: dude ninja is fucking gold . 😂
  79. The Rave: This channel has possibly jumped the shark
  80. SkaterChan: I'm down. I have a great mini at a local park, and at wide flatbar that I'm brave enough to skate. Can we submit older videos?
  81. Zeebo Jones: Im shit at skating and only really just starting, but i found a decent flat bar recently, and considering getting good just to send my shit to Ninja
  82. Trevor Johnsonsk8: Love you so much ninja
  83. NinjaLifestyle: I don't fuck with that many nerds???
  84. Kevin Vargas: As soon as my collarbones healed I'll get you a flat bar Friday no problem!
  85. Dolores Berry: lol
  86. Nate Wyatt: Always gives me a good laugh
  87. jackakanitro: Do a video called 'Back with the monmons' skating with them where for the occasion you dress with tucked in plain white shirt, brown/yellow dickies and pink converse. Then you go back home and give a review of what's like. You're ditching the 'one outfit man' persona for a day which I think you'll be cool with just for a laugh. Then proceed to skate more often with them and CJ ever since. Also I'm still waiting for a Asian Jon Q&A/Set Up video.
  88. heath: ninja i hope you aint into that screamo shit
  89. PUTREFIED 666: Cradle of Filth. Sick.
  90. Red Banga: The intros just get worse but still a fan
  91. InKcripTz: you look like chaning tatum
  92. G Wood: Sounds good
  93. BrianOfAteionas: Bruh... it's your job to skateboard, and my job to sit on my fat ass and watch your videos. #92Percent #AintNoRule
  94. Sensei Fern: This vid is amazing
  95. Cody Hassett: lol the beginning
  96. MartiniSkateboarding: hahahah the ending
  97. Mika Mericana: Sounds like a cool idea. I especially like your reviews, cooking with ninja and day in the life's.
  98. jsk8et: How about freestyle Friday where you make up tricks while you make up rhymes...and maybe swim? Ugh
  99. grungeisdead: I think this is a great idea. The best videos you have are making fun of people, talking shit, and your opinions! Your flatbar Fridays and miniramp mondays consist of 92% of the same tricks!
  100. Snot Rag: sorry i mean idubbbz when he ate his hair
  101. Kyle Hemshrot: Hell yeah ninja that sounds pretty sick! I think I might have to do that with my two flatbars in a line! One is Round and one is Flat! Sick man sounds like a plan!
  102. Jesus Andrade: ninja get a taper ahaha
  103. DOM: be like dawon song put flatbar on the mini ramp
  104. Reese Maldonado: Holy shit sending in a mini ramp Monday ASAP
  105. grungeisdead: You don't suck, you're casual skater like me 😄
  106. Syndiere: Your lucky that YouTube hasn't monetized this yet cause of the the b word in the title
  107. qwerty: no
  108. Helmut Stürzl: why don't u make no more trick tip music videos?
  109. jackakanitro: Also besides skating you should explore and exploit your environment a little bit more.. I mean the city itself might be ghetto land but you have mount charleston, death valley bla bla where you can film yourself doing shit (hunting/hiking etc).
  110. Diego Maldonado: start skating different shoes and give reviews after
  111. Squidward’s House: Our skatepark has a micro mini. I could try and get tail stall shuvit or something.
  112. RickySanchez77: Cradle of Fith in the intro fuck Yea, when I am getting frustrated of a trick I just full blast it, Death and Dark Metal is my thing also hip hop lol
  113. STEK C: There is no Friday😂😂
  114. Ian Wesolowski: Sponsor reviews are the best make more. play games of skate. Also on mini ramp mondays play "Add on" its pretty interesting.
  115. Evan Simpson: I used to enjoy those street league videos!
  116. Sascha: please review the "bullshit"!!! would be fun to watch for me xD
  117. Mista Iced: story time with ninja!!!!
  118. Benny46drift: I am going to make a Flatbar Friday video and post it on my YouTube. In the next few weeks
  119. Slim Shady: MackStar TV nigga you aint shiiit
  120. Smör Crew: Ninja tries weed
  121. STEK C: Seems like a good idea, will film one as soon as I've got time
  122. TNasty: the closest park to me has a tiny mini ramp and its pretty fun, very steep. interested in me sharing that?
  123. RiiskyyBoy: your completely right bro
  124. Mark Yoshida: Cooking with ninja !
  125. SOMFGANG TV: more music videos
  126. LeArbreMort: I love you Ninja
  127. Garett Deltuvia: More reviewing sponsor tapes and video parts, for miniramp monday learn tricks on the extension on your quarter
  128. Glawen the Goy: I could send in some shitty basic tricks; I know how the internet works, too!
  129. David A: What about USPS?
  130. Mista Iced: I'm part of the 8th percent who hasn't been dropped on their head while they were a little bitch
  131. Nick Planidin: Sicilian Pride That's a little bit intense but ok
  132. Trav Muddle: Skate a bowl my dude
  133. george romero: Do more shows hanging out with your friends at the bar and house parties. Your videos kick ass, keep it up bro.
  134. Owen P: Good ideas. You should do throwback thursday stories. You are funny af. Bring back tex?
  135. Nick Franzini: Do videos where you go out with Richie or someone and check out local skate spots!! That would be sick
  136. CHASE BANDZ: no
  137. Gage Cain: +NinjaLifestyle if you get desperate man just shred your flatbar on your scooter. lol
  138. Tarek Seifert: I like the idea. But as u said ninja, it will be hard to get good footage to review. But your reviews, the way you bitch about every mistake they do is just amazing. I love the humour. When I get the time I will for sure send you a video.
  139. Jack Docherty: You commented tho my dude
  140. Air Jorby: Yo man, you should have us submit videos of us doing mini ramp/flatbar tricks challenging you to do them
  141. NinjaLifestyle: You are the 8%
  142. Alex Dotchev: you are a true genius for real
  143. Skate v: I love your videos 😂
  144. Lauro Payan: talk shit about youtubers😂
  145. NinjaLifestyle: I am the Fonz...
  146. Dawn of the Thread: The Day in the Life is probably the most entertaining, obviously. Do more of that, Scientist.
  147. DarthBoneless: Good idea Ninja! Making your channel more interactive is the ticket. Maybe try once a month picking the best user submitted flatbar Friday or user submitted mini-ramp Monday video and send the skater some stickers or something. People always like getting free stuff.
  148. dequan king: good idea only one way to truly find out tho
  149. Marcus Harris: Another great video ninja. Love these
  150. VENTURA805WesG: godd idea
  151. Antyyy: where is trick tip tuesdays ??? !!!
  152. Luis Vargas: when you're not...
  153. SkumBoyz skatecrew: +DemitriNieto ur'e*
  154. Benny46drift: Made me jump and my skin, good job I'm sat on the shitter
  155. The Casual guy: Ninjas funny comments about everything make up for people not being in the videos to be honest
  156. Vmob tv: I think that's a really good idea
  157. chrisb9581: Damn you really expect everyone to know everyone else just because they live in the same city?
  158. Dr Doggo: Maybe if this guy didnt keep making fun of scooter riders, he would grow bigger. I aint shit but just saying
  159. Henry Wood: This is one Of my favorite videos
  160. Skate Account: 14th
  161. Yung Gaymob: I like the idea
  162. playakain: In my country we don't have Friday's had me rolling .
  163. shoobert: do i need a skateboard
  164. Negan Winchester: +NinjaLifestyle pretty sad imo
  165. grungeisdead: He admits 92% of his fans are retarded, hahahaha!
  166. Gambit: why don't you upload ninja cast to YouTube anymore
  167. TNasty: also tell me how to stop sucking and get some fucking style
  168. Trent Smith: Yea sounds rad
  169. Ed Weird: What's the intro song?
  170. Freddie Alexander-Morris: Haha the first bit
  171. grungeisdead: I don't know his you got so funny, hahaha!
  172. Nate Brenneman: You want to save flat bar Friday or mini ramp Mondays in 110 degree heat. Three words.... girls in bikinis
  173. Politically Correct Individual: Ninja!
  174. Tarek Seifert: add on on the mini ramp would be great
  175. David: lol not a round one
  176. Ispeakthatruth187: Skate different shit man, go skate bowls, more ramps, check out different spots. Get out of your comfort zone, learn new shit. Do a dark slide vid with flip tricks out down rails different shit just mix it up man
  177. ruben källner boman: sucks that my ankle is broken would love to make a mini ramp "review" will be back in a couple months wait for me ninja
  178. daniel _: more texx
  179. Nate: Manual mondays, get rid of miniramp monday.
  180. Buttery Skater: shoot some heroin
  181. SilverBulletTj: Doing a review series on footage people send you is cool, but a series on skate video parts would also be pretty tight. For example, a review of arto's part in menikmati. There are plenty of video parts to choose from. Did they live up to the hype? Are they as influential as they're made out to be? Was the part complete garbage? Anyway, it's just an idea and like you said, people like your reaction/review videos...I just don't know if you could do it on actual skate parts because of youtubes copyright regulations.
  182. Nathan Kern: yes
  183. Marcus Sanchez: The mini ramp and flatbar reviews would be interesting cause its fresh. However, I think an interesting series to start would be you doing a pretty tough trick, on a mini ramp or flatbar, and challenge your buddies in revive, majer, or simply your vegas homies to also doing the same trick (like your back tail to big flip for exmple).
  184. Sicilian Pride: God these scooter kids are so fucking annoying.. I wonder if they sit by there computers with there helmuts on because you know its always safety first..lol.. Ive recently started a campaign were I intentionally bail/slam into scooter kids when its a boring day at the skatepark..lmao.. Fuck it
  185. Ben: You should make a series called Ninja tries. Ninja tries BMX, Ninja tries surfing, Ninja tries fucking whatever
  186. Mista Iced: flat ground Friday. try learning/relearning tricks u can't do in a video series . I love u ninja
  187. Ricky Spanish LaFlare: Sounds good as long as no one tries to pull a bitch move and say you stole their video or whatever to use in yours.
  188. Yo Jimbo: You could also feature different types of boards each week. like one week skate in a pool then the next downhill on a penny board or something
  189. Aaron BFP: THERE IS NO FRIDAY IN MY COUNTRY 😂
  190. Snot Rag: lol you look like Caillou
  191. Crossed Out Bones: You should make one more vid with frankie decker
  192. zach pike: "Handsome young buff son of a"
  193. El Passo: I wanna see fucking whatever.....like making love to a tree sounds kinda funny
  194. MrDanielHawes: You need to build little features for your mini. Could have a slappy block on top of your coping, grind a rail on it like Daewon, make extra extensions n shit.
  195. Clifton Wink: in my country there is no Friday!!! Haha, I lost it!!!
  196. unlike portraits: Slim Stevus
  197. Cris Castro: manual Tuesdays manual tricks
  198. Martin Alfaro: jack off fridays
  199. og e: awesome idea!
  200. Squidward’s House: Technical Tuesdays?
  201. Tyler Tucker: Be good little goys and send the Ninja some shit
  202. John Blancarte: skate old spots
  203. SumZanderKid182: Sounds like a good idea. But id still would like to see the video part/sponsor review's
  204. Team Pakki-Hukassa: I like u vid a lot. So funny and good humor thing. "Ninja vs Ninja" regu vs goofy. Blind miniranp sesson oh mayby too grazy :D Keep going man.Where TEX in Jail?
  205. Soulrunners1Freerun: Great idea!
  206. Niezix N: same 😂😂
  207. D.J. Coop: Good idea. If I could do anything on a flatbar or mini ramp I'd send u vids, but I only started 3 months ago. 🙄
  208. Skaterat Vids: Sounds like a perfect idea ninja
  209. Andres Martinez: Dude upload video reviews.:)
  210. Nate: +NinjaLifestyle this is gold
  211. The Backyard Builder: skate all the rails at pro park for flatbar friday
  212. Reggie RedLogan: this is hilarious! anything would be cool, listening to you rant over anything is hilarious and makes my day every time thank you
  213. BrianOfAteionas: My bad, I gotta subscribe, facebook, instagram, twitter tooooooOOOOOoooooo
  214. Samuel Stidhan: i was on live stream yesterday on twitch and this dude was streaming from vegas long story short. theyve never heard of you steve. wtf is that bro. in your own city
  215. Nate: The reason I don't send you anything is because I fucking suck, no one wants to see me olling 5 stairs and shitty bs 180's down small gaps. People only want to see good skating.
  216. mathijs stevens: can't wait to make a miniramp mondays video and see what you have to say!!
  217. liamoleary80: You're getting me in trouble with my wife.... Because I'm Laughing MGDAO so much and so loud! You're a pure treat in a cruel world. @NinjaLifestyle
  218. Karl Deckers: You got the Funniest vids on YouTube😂
  219. CHASE BANDZ: yes
  220. Manuel (Mogely) Herrera: nice idea! heres another series you can do one trick and one street spot with the process.

Bitching About The Usual Stuff!

610 Likes610 Dislikes
10,521 views views followers
Sports Upload TimePublished on 30 Aug 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment