Schwoogs Broken Hand! - Sports Latest

Monday, March 11, 2019

Schwoogs Broken Hand!

  1. J Rod: no u didnt lmao
  2. tobba: Schwoogs a cool g
  3. SharkieJeannie: Nice one schwoogs ☝️🍺
  4. ryu egawa: Nice vid
  5. SefgerXD: the homie Schwoogs!
  6. Jaime 04: J Rod lmfao
  7. IAmTheBestMang: I was saying that it's not really that bad of an injury and you should go skate.
  8. Jaime 04: IAmTheBestMang I bruised my foot ... smfh
  9. RAMBO2319x: Swoogs is a cool mofo how did you break a finger? Was it off in some bitch lol
  10. Steven Rodriguez: Schwoogs! Where's your channel? Still wiggin it?
  11. Ryan Larson: Ok
  12. valamere101: could be a spain. i am just getting ready to start to skate again after a grade 3 sprain. that shit fucked me up. never thought a sprain could hurt so bad or keep me off the board for 1 month and a half
  13. STREET COFFEE 🇫🇷: that was fun to watch !
  14. Jaime 04: Oops , so I landed primo hard on a heelflip and like I have this small bruise right before my heel and like I don’t know what to do I just really wanna skate 😒
  15. William Baker: Ninja, have you and the Revive guys heard about Crea-ture Studios and their new game Session? They are on kickstarter and have a package that you could buy to put your company and yourself in the game. I was thinking sense this would be good publicity for them, maybe you could make a deal without paying them? Maybe making a colab board for them, and they'll put you advertisement and merchandise in the game?
  16. pong table, pong pong, pongo abelii, ponga, pong 2, pongal 2019, beer belly, pong krell, beer pong table, beer advocate, beer store near me, beer near me, pong console, pongsri, beer cheese, pong dance, pongee, beer pong, pongal, beer can chicken, pongo in english, beer glasses, beer pong rules, pongo, beerus, pong video game, beer barrel, beerfest, beer\u0027s law, beer garden, pongal recipe, beer of the month club, pong atari, beer bread, beer brands, pong online, pong unblocked, pongal nyc, beer cheese soup, , beer delivery

Schwoogs Broken Hand!

140 Likes140 Dislikes
2,042 views views followers
Sports Upload TimePublished on 4 Dec 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment