Setup: Pussification, Skull Fracture, n64 Gaming - Sports Latest

Monday, March 11, 2019

Setup: Pussification, Skull Fracture, n64 Gaming

  1. Madchewychunk: sanfransico russsshhhh!!!
  2. Rob McLaughlin: but ninja I am hella funny my mom says so 😂😂
  3. Colin Cassidy: how does boul think jail is better than having a job and paying bills🤔
  4. Christopher Rowe: ripped off Toy Machine like a bast
  5. daPMF: Hunter LaFountain I was low key disappointed to hear that, I remember Justin mentioning somewhere that he had no plans on going back
  6. NinjaLifestyle: It's a hall of meat
  7. SayboP: damn. can't believe you were there for that.
  8. KillingerDOOM: speaking of pussification, has the pussiness of California leaked into NV by a noticable amount?
  9. Hunter LaFountain: That's what I thought
  10. Alec Grace: yo Steve, did you get to play duck hunt on the Nintendo? that's my shit
  11. Mista Iced: Jake Rakez Parkour and Tramp such pussification smh
  12. Harry Middleton: Good vid
  13. Jake Francel: waddup
  14. Why Here: Love your shit ninja
  15. 面犬: Now i'm a regular viewer of your channel and i don't really comment often, but i just wanted to ask for a more defined meaning for the ''pussification of society''
  16. TheDumbTA: Weren't the girls that got hit in the face with the dildo also underage? I think I remember you telling that story on a ninjacast episode a little while back
  17. Unethical Lemon: I fuck with your videos and your streams! Always lit
  18. Russell Jensen: Burnham420 what part does he talk about that don't have the time to watch the full thing right now
  19. Alexsmoak808: cock block killed me. lmao! classic. I'm sure we have met before at some point. Jessie brattain is a good friend of mine. and chants Boudreaux. I didn't skate bunker a lot cause I lived off Charleston and lamb. and Stewart and nellis.
  20. Chris Sanderson: Legitimately made a YouTube account to say "hey ninja! Good work, you're a cool dude!"
  21. Jake Francel: I saw something on ig where a kid dmed someone "you suck I'll kick your ass at scoot anyday" and the person who received it called the kids school about it. it really just proves you're point about the pussification of america
  22. Otniel Manary: Cake muscle needs a giant black dildo board asap!!!! 😂
  23. George Pierce: Just be quiet we're all doing what where doing you ride skateboards we ride scooters why is that so bad it's not it's just your culture in skateboarding I'm not saying it's all skateboarders but people like this it's just not needed
  24. Vitamin Luther: damn is Justin in jail again?
  25. NinjaLifestyle: Trueeeee
  26. MellowLuis: These are my favorite kind of videos
  27. scoot rideuse: Anthony Secatero i am a girl i practice skateboard
  28. SayboP: is the tim vazquez bail on video? ive seen a video exactly like that years ago. that shit stuck with me lol
  29. Caleb Shuping: Ready to see your part in the Revive video, Keep up the banger videos
  30. Jakob Molina: steroid city
  31. Hunter LaFountain: Exactly, makes you wonder what he did to get locked up again
  32. Tommy 2jz: Yes! U answered my question!
  33. O O: You are the most retarded person I think I have ever seen in my entire life and not all scooter riders snake people most of the time when I'm at the skate park it's the stupid skaters that snake the shit out of every single person at the god dam skate park 🖕🏿
  34. Burnham420: He briefly mentions it at 8:47
  35. Jason Rivera: You should put in when you grip your board thats my favorite part
  36. Nate Wyatt: Justin figs in jail? Damn I'm gonna miss him.
  37. PUTREFIED 666: I think you need to lay off the drugs buddy.
  38. scoot rideuse: Nate n yes i practice skate but i prefer scooter
  39. andy castellanos: wtf 😂😂😂 I also found a giant black dildo
  40. james edmiston: Thank u for speaking some truth to the youths they need a little tough love shit for this new generation that are coddled
  41. ZJen: Please kill your self
  42. Terror Tai: love that shirt homie🤙🏻
  43. Thomas Patrick: very
  44. Ricky Spanish LaFlare: These new thunders I just got would go great with a no scooters deck
  45. Eduardo Ortega: Yo that dildo story had be BAWLIN
  46. Unhealthyscreentime: Ayyyy
  47. Furby On Benzodiazepines: I'm 181cm tall and I skate 7.75's all day
  48. ryu egawa: JonathanLav6 It's sunday though :(
  49. Nate n: I wear a helmet, when ever I skate come at me bro!!!
  50. flea dipper: I was trying a nose slide and I slipped out and hit my head and woke up the next day I didn't remember shit
  51. CrazyXooL: thank you for answering top 3 n64 games that was me btw!
  52. TheDonUrbas: Lol thats what you get when you try to fucking white-knight for Ninja
  53. CactusOCE xd: In my opinion the anti scooter bull Shit does not matter blame the person not the Vehicle, don't get me wrong I like scooters and skate boards Argue my opinion if you want to
  54. Skookum Bitingfish: Nice shirt.
  55. Blue Raja: Heyyy What's up...booty douche
  56. newpa1n: God dammit Ninja stop stabbing the shit out of your board hunting for the truck holes, just get a paper clip/ice pick or something and pole through from the other side. Por que
  57. Michael Nunez: Ninja, what do you think of pressure flips and other pressure tricks? I personally think they suck
  58. celph titled: Justin is back in jail fuck
  59. genesis wasson: I saw my comment about posers lol
  60. RickySanchez77: lol that dildo story was hilarious 😂 lmfao
  61. james edmiston: U just need hgh u will be young for a lot longer and Joe Rogan suggests it and many other things
  62. 53 Studio: DAVES THE MAN !!
  63. Alex Faulkner: Simple answer to the revive question they are nice people and who doesn't like nice people
  64. daPMF: Damn, Justin's in jail again?
  65. Mark Simpson: i just bought one of those decks :)
  66. skate board17: I had two skull fractures and it sucked
  67. -chase: I'll get that graphic for my next board
  68. Austin Douglas: Sup Steve
  69. Tomi Hakala: golden eye is a legend but have you played perfect dark? it's developed by the same company, it works on the same engine as golden eye but the engine is upgraded. the game is set in the future and there's all kinds of crazy guns and shit.
  70. Jonathan Laverde: Like if you are seeing this and have a great day!
  71. amonskionerismnskm: justins in jail again? he reminds me of some people i know, cant stay away from being institutionalized
  72. yoimbrandooooo: Speedrunning Mario 64!? Siiiick.Would like too see that. Even if it's just for fun and not super optimized. The speedrunning community is very welcoming and supportive of new runners as well.
  73. LEXEXPRESS 4EVER: this went well lol
  74. Petey McEnroe: I think people leave stupid comments to get a reaction out of you because they're hilarious.
  75. Daniel Bazzy: You play smash bros though right?
  76. Aaron Alton: omfg the rush games were the best. anyone else remember the hidden stunt park you could drive into on the side of a hill?
  77. Nate n: momo scoot Your name is momo scoot and theres a picture of a scooter on your profile but you claim you skate 😄
  78. LEXEXPRESS 4EVER: how's the mini ramp doing? shit looked like it was on life support last time I seen you skate it
  79. scoot rideuse: ugly board
  80. Alex Rodriguez: I feel you ninja everyone to soft people need to be toughened up
  81. Declan Nolan: My dad can't smell and I still ask him sometimes if something smells
  82. ifeelit: haha san francisco rush, the game i thought off when that question was brought up
  83. Mista Iced: Damn...he kick flipped El Toro on a 7.5, no one can ever complain that their board is too small ever again. thanks for answering my question ninja. I'll always support you
  84. Inertial Orbit: Lmfao
  85. SPOOKYSOUNDS: Do you ship to Newfoundland, Canada?
  86. Groppy Gulfys: Skaters are so shit go back to jail
  87. Sam West: Rhys Ashley sucks
  88. celph titled: Vitamin Luther I liked him
  89. Thomas Patrick: really
  90. Glawen the Goy: that's fucking awesome lol
  91. KillUKrue: COULDN'T AGREE MORE BROTHER!!! Especially with a lady..hehh
  92. Jacob Harris: 面犬 everyone's too easily offended these days cause they know someone else will come save the day for them. No body voices their own opinion anymore, they always need someone to hold their hand
  93. Brandon Irving: Fuck revive those dumbasses sent me a warped board
  94. Burnham420: Aw man Justin's locked up again? He seems like a good dude. I thought he was gonna stay out for a while.
  95. Jacob Maul: Great video 💯
  96. Smallmouth _Fishing_The_ North: Hey NinjaLifestyle what are the lengths of the cake muscle decks? Thanks
  97. buddy bullock: when does take over the world release
  98. nARLES theman: Democrats
  99. Jasper Harber: Lol..
  100. Egg Head: james edmiston kick the truth to the young black youth!
  101. Devin Wilson: he does have a point about pussifiction
  102. Supreme Chief: Be quiet scooter boy
  103. MaxxMayberry: You had me at dildo fight
  104. Jakob Molina: shout out to the pride shirt!
  105. Josue Desir: are you ever going to sell more ninja lifestyle shirts?
  106. muscle birthday cake, instagram search, questions synonym, instagram captions, skateboard trucks, ninjalifestyle kevin david, cake muscle, muscle egg cake batter, ninjalifestyle tailwhip, muscle cake topper, instagram update, skateboard movies, setup or set up, muscletech birthday cake cookie, setup synonym, setup google home, muscle cake design, instagram down, instagram top 9, muscle cake tutorial, muscle man cake, setup alexa, skateboard trick crossword, questions to ask after an interview, questions to ask a guy, questions to ask alexa, ninjalifestyle amazon fba, instagram logo, skateboard helmet, skateboard wheels, ninjalifestyle amazon, birthday cake muscle man, questions to ask your girlfriend, questions to ask on a first date, instagram sign up, setup chromecast, setup google home mini, questions for couples, skateboard shop, instagram messages, instagram highlight covers, ninjalifestyle instagram, ninjalifestyle youtube, muscle cake pan, set up my voicemail, ninjalifestyle scooter, cake batter muscle milk, https://www.instagram.com/, muscle milk cake batter, skateboards for kids, musclepharm birthday cake, questions in spanish, set up my device, instagram models, ninjalifestyle twitter, instagram followers, questions to ask people, muscle car cake, skateboards for sale, muscle cake birthday, setup vs set up, ninjalifestyle fight, ninjalifestyle ryden, skateboarding, instagram video downloader, instagram fonts, skateboard decks, instagram action blocked, muscle mud cake, ninjalifestyle reddit, http://setup.myqdevice.com, skateboard games, skateboard tricks, muscle arm cake, skateboard stickers, cakemuscle deck, setup chromecast on pc, setup echo dot, setup google voice, ninjalifestyle twitch, ninjalifestyle what time when, skateboard p, muscle milk birthday cake protein bar, ninjalifestyle tattoo, skateboard shop near me, questions and answers, ninjalifestyle skate, questions to ask your crush, ninjalifestyle age, questions to ask interviewer, muscle cake mold, instagram log in, muscle cake fail, setup gmail in outlook, muscle cake images, cake batter muscle egg recipes, muscle moose mug cake, cake batter muscle egg, questions to fall in love, instagram quotes, questions to ask, setup wizard, skateboard brands, ninjalifestyle skateboards, skateboard bearings, questions for kids, http://setup.myharmony.com, muscle cake pictures, setup gmail account, muscle man cake topper, setup vpn, skateboard warehouse, instagram app, skateboard shoes, questions to ask your boyfriend, skateboard p lyrics, instagram download, birthday cake muscle milk, muscle cake gone wrong, muscle egg cake batter recipes, questions to ask siri, setuptools, ninjalifestyle american ninja warrior, instagram top nine, muscle car cake, questions game, setup email on iphone, ninjalifestyle fortnite, ninjalifestyle fba, questions to ask a girl, questions about me

Setup: Pussification, Skull Fracture, n64 Gaming

382 Likes382 Dislikes
7,275 views views followers
Sports Upload TimePublished on 26 Feb 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment